Consultation- $300.00 per visit
Medication Management- $85.00 per visit
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy- $150.00 per hour
Testing- $600.00- $1,500.00
- Neuropsychological Testing- Basic $950.00
- Psychological Testing- Basic $600.00
Additional Testing is determined after basic testing is complete and reviewed with the patient. Additional testing is billed at an hourly rate –the rate and time varies depending on the complexity of the additional testing needed.
Forensic cases are $300.00 per hour. The number of total hours is determined case-by-case. Court appearances are billed at a full 8 hour rate. Travel is charged.
Testing Feedback Session- $150.00
Case Management- $200.00 per hour / $150.00 per 30 minutes
We currently accept:
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- CIGNA Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Health Insurance
- Connecticut General Insurance
- Coventry Health Care
- Humana Gold Plus
- Life Sync
- Louisiana Medicaid
- Magellan Behavioral Health Services
- Multi Plan
- Sterling Option Plans I and II
- Texan Plus HMO
- Texas Medicaid
- Texas Medicare
- Tricare South
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- Value Option
- Vantage Health Plans
- WPS Tricare for Life
Please call the office if your plan is not listed.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for medication management, psychological testing, and psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend an appointment, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!