Welcome to Psychiatric Associates of McKinney! We offer a full range of behavioral health services.
- Call our office at 972-542-5980 to schedule a “new patient” appointment. Receptionists are available to assist you between 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday. We are closed on Fridays.
- Next go to the Forms page. Download the New Patient Forms, complete the forms and bring the completed patient forms to your first appointment. If you cannot complete the forms before your appointment, please plan to arrive at our office AT LEAST 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the forms in our office.
- Contact your insurance company to confirm your copay. Ask if your insurance company requires preauthorization. Often your behavioral health benefits are different from your medical benefits.
- Bring your copay, your insurance card, and identification to the office on your first visit. For more insurance information, click here.
- Bring a list of your current medications. If you have past medical records, please bring a copy of the records with you. Your current physician can also fax the records to our office before your first visit. Our fax number is 972-542-5490.
Please provide us with the telephone numbers that you will be answering or routinely checking for messages the day before your appointment.
Our office staff will call to confirm your appointment day and time. If we do not speak directly to you when we call to confirm, we will leave a message on the telephone number(s) you provided when making the appointment. If we do not receive a personal call from you confirming the appointment by the end of the business day we will assume you are not coming and fill the appointment time.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please give 24 hours advanced notice if you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment. If we do not hear from you 24 hours in advance, you will be billed a no show appointment fee.